Depending on the evolving circumstances related to the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead and in consultation with the Diocesan Monitoring Team, Bishop David L. Ricken is permitting churches to celebrate Mass. Guidelines have been set forth. We are allowed to have a maximum of 140 people in church. Please note that Mass will still be livestreamed on Sundays at 9:30am.
- Keep in mind that no one is required to attend Mass or receive Communion at this time. (Mass will still be livestreamed on Sundays at 9:30am.)
- Anyone who has a compromised immune system is encouraged to stay home.
- In Christian Charity, anyone feeling ill or showing signs of illness such as fever, cough, flu-like symptoms (even if not COVID related) or if you’ve been recently exposed to someone who is ill or suspected of having COVID-19 or has COVID-19, you should remain at home to prevent illness.
Guidelines for Attending Mass
- We offer Mass Saturday at 4:15pm and Sunday at 9:30am Sunday. If you would like to attend weekend Mass, we prefer you RSVP by Friday Noon for the upcoming weekend. This helps us determine physical distancing. If you are unable to RSVP, you may still attend.
- Registration is not required to attend weekday Masses. Weekday Masses are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8am.
- Physical distancing of at least 6-feet apart will be practiced.
- A face mask must be worn at all times except when receiving Communion. Bring your own face mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Temperatures will be taken as you enter. Hand sanitizer is also available.
- Please enter through the main front doors (#1).
- An usher will escort you to your chair in the worship area.
- All are asked to receive Communion in the hand.
- Gloves may not be worn to receive Communion.
- Bulletins will be distributed at the end of Mass.
How to Register to Attend Mass
The deadline to register is the Friday by 12 noon of the upcoming Sunday Mass. Two ways to register follow.
Online. Complete the online form below, click submit, and wait for your registration to process and the screen to return to the event. Scroll down to see if there is a confirmation message in purple font.
Email or call Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.499.1546 before noon on Friday.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all adjust to these changes in our routine.