Distribution of Communion starts Sunday, May 31, which is Pentecost Sunday. The faithful are strongly encouraged to watch livestreamed Mass on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. prior to receiving Communion. Click here to be redirected to our YouTube Channel where Mass will be livestreamed.
No one is required to attend Communion Services, receive Communion, or attend Mass at this time.
Anyone who is older than 65 or who has a compromised immune system is encouraged to stay home.
If you are feeling ill or know that you have been exposed to someone who has the virus and it’s within 14 days of exposure, please stay home and self-quarantine.
In Christian Charity, anyone with a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms should remain at home to prevent further spread of the illness.
Communion services are less than ten (10) minutes. At our parish, we can only allow eight (8) people in the worship area at one time. Anyone wishing to attend will need to wear a face mask. Please bring your own face mask. If you would like to receive Communion, you will need to let us know. Under the following list of guidelines and procedures, there is a registration form.
1 All will stand while in line for the Communion Service and during the Communion Service —which will last less than 10 minutes.
2. People receiving Communion will adhere to the direction of the ushers and stand/stay where directed.
3. Social distancing, at least 6-feet apart, will be practiced at all times.
4. Wear and bring your own face mask.
5. Temperatures will be taken before entering the church building. (The Diocese is providing our temperature thermometer.)
6. All entrance doors (enter door #1) and exit doors (exit door #2) that are being used will be propped open.
7. Everyone will apply and use hand sanitizer upon entering the building. The hand sanitizer will be supplied by our church.
8. Please do not touch anything while inside the building to reduce cleaning time and responsibilities.
9. All should receive Communion in the hand.
10. Enter door # 1.
11. Exit door # 2.
12. Eight (8) people at a time will be allowed in the worship area lined up down the center aisle.
13. Eight (8) people will be lined up in the hospitality area.
14. Eight (8) people will be lined up outside door # 1 waiting for entry.
15. After the distribution of Communion, all will exit using the aisle to the left of center and proceed out door #2.
16. After-Communion prayers need to be said in your vehicle or when you get home.
Please complete the following form to register for a time slot or email Kathy at email@example.com or call at 920.499.1546 Tuesday-Friday from 9am to 12 noon. A total of 24 people will be scheduled per time slot. Additional time slots will be added if needed.