In the first week of our Race to Rome, our racers have logged 1,135.75 miles.
Will we make it by June 30? Tune in next week for an update.
There’s still time to join us. Click the below link for more info.
We have discontinued distribution of Communion only on Sundays.
Please contact the parish office if you have any questions at email@example.com or 920.499.1546.
- Masks are “highly encouraged” for those not fully vaccinated or for those who feel more comfortable or safer wearing one.
- The far south section (closest to the confessional in church) is reserved for those who wish to wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter and is recommended.
- Holy water fonts may be used.
- Song books are available.
- Missalettes are available.
- Congregational singing has resumed at all Masses.
- The precious blood will still not be distributed.
- Choirs are permitted.
- We will return to using four Communion Ministers. Those distributing must use hand sanitizer before and after distribution and should wear a mask while distributing. Please contact the parish office if you would like to begin serving in this ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.499.1546. Thank you.
Holy Family Catholic School – Green Bay plans to sell scrip here on Saturdays from 3:45 to 4:15 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 to 10:40 a.m. as long as they have the volunteers to do so.
Bishop David L. Ricken offers spiritual and pastoral guidance regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
Livestreaming Mass On Our YouTube Channel
Sundays at 8:30am
Click Here to go to Our YouTube Channel
“Jesus is as a fire in the very center of our souls ever burning.
Yet, we are cold because we do not stay by it. “
Words of wisdom from our patron saint submitted by parishioner Mary B.
Thank you for visiting our web site. Our parish community strives to help you feel welcomed, valued, and enriched in Christ. No matter what stage of growth – or challenge – you are experiencing, you have much to offer our community of faith. Together we can grow as Christian Catholics! After reading more about us, come and join us in person this weekend.
A welcome message from Sr. Marla Clercx
Sister Marla Clercx, ANG, is our Pastoral Leader. She served as Pastoral Leader at St. John, Gillett; St. Michael, Suring; and the Chapel at Chute Pond. As a highly respected leader in our diocese, she brings a new dimension of pastoral care and vision to our faith community.
Fr. Bob Karuhn is our Priest Celebrant. He presides at two of our weekend Masses and two weekday Masses. Father was ordained a priest in 1965. He started out at UW-Oshkosh with the intent of obtaining a secondary education degree, but he heeded God’s persistent call to the priesthood during one of his summer breaks. He talked to his pastor and changed course attending Sacred Heart Minor Seminary in Oneida and then St. Francis Seminary in Milwaukee. Father retired from full-time, active ministry in 2010 with his last appointment being Pastor at Sacred Heart Parish in Appleton for 11 years. Since retirement, he’s been helping out in parishes. Fr. Bob enjoys horses, horseback riding, and getting together with friends to play cards.
Sign up below to receive email and/or text notifications from us via Flocknote.
This is free* for you to use; you don’t have to download anything or create a password in order to participate. Just take a couple of minutes to sign up. Your information is kept private, and you can update your communication preferences or unsubscribe at any time!
Types of Messages We’ll Text and/or Email You
▪ Holy Day Mass Times
▪ Parish Updates and Events
▪ Unexpected Cancellations