Youth Faith Formation Classes Have Started!
You can register your child anytime.
Click here for details.
Livestreaming Mass On Our YouTube Channel
Sundays at 8:30am
Click Here to go to Our YouTube Channel
No need to RSVP for any of our Masses
Weekend Masses are Saturdays at 4:15 p.m. and Sundays at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Sunday’s Mass is livestreamed on our YouTube Channel.
Guidelines for Attending Mass
- Please enter through the main front doors (#1).
- A face mask must be worn at all times except when receiving Communion. Bring your own face mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Physical distancing of at least 6-feet apart will be practiced.
- Temperatures will be taken as you enter.
- Hand sanitizer is available and recommended.
- There is no singing. Our cantor is the representative voice of the parish and everyone else is asked to use that time for prayerful reflection.
- An usher will escort you or direct you to your chair in the worship area.
- All are asked to receive Communion in the hand.
- Gloves may not be worn to receive Communion.
- Bulletins will be distributed at the end of Mass.
- Exit through door #2.
“Jesus is as a fire in the very center of our souls ever burning.
Yet, we are cold because we do not stay by it. “
Words of wisdom from our patron saint submitted by parishioner Mary B.
Thank you for visiting our web site. Our parish community strives to help you feel welcomed, valued, and enriched in Christ. No matter what stage of growth – or challenge – you are experiencing, you have much to offer our community of faith. Together we can grow as Christian Catholics! After reading more about us, come and join us in person this weekend.
A welcome message from Sr. Marla Clercx
Sister Marla Clercx, ANG, is our Pastoral Leader. She served as Pastoral Leader at St. John, Gillett; St. Michael, Suring; and the Chapel at Chute Pond. As a highly respected leader in our diocese, she brings a new dimension of pastoral care and vision to our faith community.
Fr. Bob Karuhn is our Priest Celebrant. He presides at two of our weekend Masses and two weekday Masses. Father was ordained a priest in 1965. He started out at UW-Oshkosh with the intent of obtaining a secondary education degree, but he heeded God’s persistent call to the priesthood during one of his summer breaks. He talked to his pastor and changed course attending Sacred Heart Minor Seminary in Oneida and then St. Francis Seminary in Milwaukee. Father retired from full-time, active ministry in 2010 with his last appointment being Pastor at Sacred Heart Parish in Appleton for 11 years. Since retirement, he’s been helping out in parishes. Fr. Bob enjoys horses, horseback riding, and getting together with friends to play cards.
Sign up below to receive email and/or text notifications from us via Flocknote.
This is free* for you to use; you don’t have to download anything or create a password in order to participate. Just take a couple of minutes to sign up. Your information is kept private, and you can update your communication preferences or unsubscribe at any time!
Types of Messages We’ll Text and/or Email You
▪ Holy Day Mass Times
▪ Parish Updates and Events
▪ Unexpected Cancellations